Thursday 18 August 2016

TBR Inspiration #3

So this list is possibly my favourite so far, mostly because although I love the film I often forget that I've actually read, let alone loved, the book but here it is in my notebook, proof that I had enough book hangover after reading it to want more similar stuff! Be warned, this list is quite foodie. I'm...sorry?









The Sweet Life in Paris by David Lebovitz


Will Write for Food by Dianne Jacob


A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg






My Life in France by Julia Child


A Year in the World by Frances Mayes








Life with the Lid Off by Nicola Hodgkinson




A Boy's Own Dale by Terry Wilson




The Tree House Diaries by Nick Weston



So yes, this is my favourite of these lists so far. I pretty much want to read all of the books on this list immediately (except the Molly Wizenberg one because I've already read it and you should too). 

Have you read any of them? What's good? 

1 comment:

  1. My Life in France is soooooo good (it's basically all the Julia parts of the film) and gave me very specific life goals of living in the south of France a short walk away from my best friend and eeeek. I LOVE JULIE AND JULIA (book AND film) SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete