Thursday 11 August 2016

#ReReadathon Day 1 Link Up & Day 2 Update

We're on the second day of the Re-Readathon and I am as usual struggling to be coherent in my updates! I've updated my progress for Day One and am going to leave a link here for you to link up any blog posts/vlogs/tweets you have for Day One!

Day Two 

My sister is visiting and she's brought her plague with her, so I woke up with a killer sore throat and headache. Massive vat of tea and some painkillers for me and then it's off to work so I should get some reading done on the bus, all being well. It's super gloomy today so good weather for curling up and reading once I'm done with my shift, although I hope it stops raining since we're meant to be going to an open air movie later on!

Books Read From:
Books Finished:
Snacks Consumed:
Favourite Re-Reading Moment:
Added to TBR:

Day One Link Up



1 comment:

  1. I read (listened to) Double Star by Robert Heinlein & Slow Dance in Purgatory by Amy Harmon. I also listened to a bit of Going Postal by Terry Pratchett and The Pirates of Pacta Servanda by Jack Campbell. I snacked on sunflower seeds.

    ReplyDelete