Monday 15 August 2016

#ReReadathon Days 5 & 6 and Link Up!

Hello! I've been recovering over the past two days and am feeling much better. The weekend has been spent with family pottering about and walking on the beach which has been lovely. I started and finished Fangirl on Saturday and have been working on a big, secret project for a Parcels of Joy friend as well, and today it's back to work! I'm just about to head into the Mines of Moria in The Fellowship of the Ring and have also picked up The Wee Free Men for a bit of lighter relief!

Sunday
Books Read From: The Wee Free Men by Terry Pratchett
Books Finished: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Pages Read: about five?
Snacks Consumed: this giant ice cream sundae with chocolate chip cookies, twix, m&ms and maltesers when we went out for lunch (don't worry, I shared it!), and after eights.
Favourite re-reading moment: Just starting The Wee Free Men again. It's been too long!

Monday 
Books Read From:
Books Finished: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Pages Read:
Snacks Consumed:
Favourite re-reading moment:

Link up your Sunday and Monday posts below!

1 comment:

  1. I was a little bit behind with my videos but my weekend updates are on my YouTube channel now. I posted a link.
    At the end of Day 6, I finished 2 novels and halfway through re-reading my Non-Fiction book.

    ReplyDelete