Sunday 21 August 2016

Re-Readathon 4: The End!


Apologies that I dropped off the radar for a bit towards the end of the Re-Readathon - yesterday was the Bath Bookshop Crawl so I've been super busy organising that and we also visited family for a long weekend so I wasn't as on top of the updates as I'd have liked! Speaking of which, I need a co-host for the next Re-Readathon. I'm not sure yet when it will be since they tend to be kind of sporadic, but since my visions of the event never live up to the amount of time I actually have it would be really good to have another person share responsibility! If you're interested please let me know in the comments or via twitter or email!

Here are the closing survey questions, feel free to answer them on IG, twitter, blog, wherever!

Closing Survey

How many books did you end up re-reading? I finished two (The Fellowship of the Ring and Fangirl) and am 3/4 through my third (Animal, Vegetable, Miracle) which I'll definitely be finishing before moving on to something else!

Which was your favourite re-read? Probably Fangirl although I really enjoyed all of them!

What do you feel would have made the Re-Readathon a better event? A better organised host! I wanted to update more regularly and I totally flaked on the twitter chat, but unfortunately life got in the way this time around!

Anything else? I do love the Re-Readathon. I'm not sure if 10 days is too long though, maybe next time I'll go back to a week!

Everyone taking part in Bout of Books this week have an excellent time! I'll draw the winner of the book of choice giveaway tomorrow or Tuesday and announce it on twitter :-)

Link up your closing posts below



And again, if you want to be a co-host please get in touch!

4 comments:

  1. I'd be totally up for co-hosting! I have no qualifications or previous hosting experience beyond an undying love for this event, lol.

    Don't worry too much about it- life happens, and sometimes the hands off approach is nice when it comes to these things :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to have you co-host! If you could email me at thetangledwebweweave(at)gmail(dot)com that would be excellent!:-)

      Delete
  2. I know you've already picked up on my post but I'll formally offer here to be another co-host if you need me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete