Tuesday 13 December 2011

Norwegian Wood readalong!

I have so far only read ONE Haruki Murakami novel, Kafka on the Shore, which totally blew my mind. There are so many of his novels that I want to read Everywhere I go lately I'm hearing about 1Q84, and I have had Norwegian Wood on my shelf for the whole of 2011 pretty much, besides being desperate to see the film, and when I stumbled on the January readalong hosted by Reading Rambo I had to sign up!



So that's basically it. In January, I will be kicking my 2012 reading year off to what I hope will be an awesome start by finally reading this book,  come join me! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I've only read one Murakami before too-- After the Quake, his collection ofshort stories. It was good, so I'm excited to tackle Norwegian Wood this month!

    I hope you enjoy the first week's chapters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to start! I know nothing about HM, so I hope NW is good!

    ReplyDelete