Tuesday 28 April 2015

Re-Readathon and Bout of Books!

If you follow me or the Ninja Book Swap on twitter you'll probably have heard me going on (and on and on) about the Re-Readathon I'm hosting. It starts next Monday May 4th and runs till Sunday 10th and is an entire week dedicated to re-reading all the books you really love but never get time to re-read.

There are pretty much no requirements for it, just that what you're reading is something you've read before. If you have a blog and want to participate there that's fantastic, but equally if you don't and want to take part on twitter or instagram that's also fine, I'll be doing a bit of sharing over there as well. If you follow me (@NinjaBookSwap on twitter or @armchairbythesea on Instagram) you'll see all the updates and if you use #rereadathon then we can all visit each other and chat easily! I'd love to see pictures of what you're planning to read, here's my stack:



There will also be my very first twitter chat (!!) taking place on Wednesday (6th) evening at 9pm GMT. If you can, please be there for this as it will suck if I'm just talking to myself. 

It would be great if you could spread the word about this readathon by declaring your intention to join in either on your blog, twitter or Instagram and linking up here. Everyone's who's formally signed up through this linky will get one entry into a giveaway for a book of their choice and you'll be able to get more entries as the week goes on by doing various things. 

If you signed up on the original post it would be great if you could also link up here, but with a post/tweet/picture mentioning the #rereadathon, thanks! What are you waiting for? 



Bout of Books 13

Bout of Books


I'd just also quickly like to mention Bout of Books, which is the week after the Re-Readathon. For those who don't know, 

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 11th and runs through Sunday, May 17th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 13 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

I don't know what I'll be reading yet for Bout of Books but I'm so excited about it! If you've not participated before you really should - it's so low pressure because the goal is just to read more than you usually would, and the atmosphere is usually fantastic. I generally discover at least a few new to me blogs as well which is never a bad thing! 

Check out the link above for more details and to sign up! 




6 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to enjoy the Bout and get out of my reading slump!

    I hope you can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2015/04/bout-of-books-read-thon-sign-up-post.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stink at read-a-thons so have more or less given up on them, but love cheering everyone else on! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the re-readathon! I've got my list cued up already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Added my pile. Though, knowing me, I'll probably end up completely diverging from it :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. posted and tweeted @_eHope = anticippaaaation... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excited for Minday! I love revisiting books!

    ReplyDelete