Thursday 2 February 2012

The Telling Tales Challenge February Review Link Up!

We're one month in to the challenge, and I'm completely overwhelmed by the amount of participants we have - I thought it would be just me and Esther but we've got more than 20 of you awesome fairytale lovers!! We are so glad to have you all and your brilliant suggestions of fairytale related reading! Last month I only managed to read one book for the challenge, but this month I have The Chronicles of Narnia on my list, plus I plan on reading some of my Complete Grimms Fairytales, so February should be better!!

If you still want to sign up to join the challenge, we'd love to have you and you can do so here!

There is a list of what people read in January here.

Here is the place to link up your reviews for the challenge in February. As well as being a great way for you to keep track of what you've read, they also provide the rest of us with inspiration!!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading The Wide-Awake Princess by E.D. Baker. I actually finished it on the 30th of January, but I wrote my review a couple of days later. So February it is! I've linked to Goodreads, because I did not have a blog when I signed up.

    ReplyDelete