Friday 6 January 2012

The Telling Tales Challenge - January Review Link Up


Hello all! I'm not too sure how to go about this whole linking reviews thing, but I'm going to give it a go. I hope you're all as excited about the Telling Tales Challenge as I am!

I'm going to try to put up a review link-up post at the beginning of every month and leave a link to it at the top of the blog somewhere so you can just stop by as and when and link up your stuff for the challenge! Basically, if you've read anything for the challenge that you've reviewed on your blog, Goodreads, LibraryThing or anywhere else online, leave a link here! If you want to sign up for the challenge, you can still do so here! Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I thought I'd already signed up for this! Bear with me, I'll do so this afternoon. Apparently I'm going crazy :)

    Incidentally, I just found your wishlist tab up top and added about half to my own! Sigh. I have you to blame for my never-ending black pit of a wishlist, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thats the kind of thing I like to be blamed for! Also I love that you've read most of the books for the giveaway, we are definitely book twins! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started this reading challenge with A Kiss at Midnight by Eloisa James. A lighthearted and fun retelling of Cinderella. Enjoyed it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have just finished Inanna and put up a personal review of the book (am not a professional reviewer so bear with!) fantastic read

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just put up my little review of my first read for the challenge. I loved Entwined, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Couldn't get the link to let me post my review - where it says "You're next" you can't click on it. So here's my review link for "Mermaid" by Carolyn Turgeon: http://www.litandlife.blogspot.com/2012/02/mermaid-twist-on-classic-tale-by.html

    ReplyDelete