- Which hour was most daunting for you? probably the last hour or so between 12 and 1pm - I started to feel really rushed and wasn't really taking in what I was reading...
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? graphic novels (I wish I'd read more of these this year!), stuff like the Percy Jackson novels with quite fast paced plots, short books in general.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? I think it was brilliant this year!
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? cheerleaders were brilliant, cheering me even when I wasn't actively there...
- How many books did you read? 3
- What were the names of the books you read? The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender, Whip It by Shauna Cross, & Franny and Zooey by J.D Salinger
- Which book did you enjoy most? Whip It was a really enjoyable read
- Which did you enjoy least? Franny and Zooey I think.. I'm still processing it, it was a very strange experience.
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? n/a
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I'd love to participate again, and I may well sign up to be a cheerleader next time :-)
Next time, I will take both days off work, make sure I have loads of snacks and drinks, and attempt to get my internet to work better so I can update more consistently. Hope everyone else had a great readathon!
You did great! I was a first time cheerleader and really enjoyed it, so I encourage you to try it next time!ReplyDelete
Congrats on finishing your first readathon!ReplyDelete
Yay on all your reading progress! Great work!ReplyDelete
Well done :DReplyDelete
You did great, The particular sadness of lemon cake is on my radar, hopefully it was a good read.ReplyDelete