- Sign up via this linky at any time before or during the re-readathon
- The re-readathon will run from 12am Monday 7th September until 11:59pm Sunday 20th September.
- Re-read old or new favourites at some point during the two weeks. Link up reviews or discussions via the link in the starting line post I will put up closer to the time! You don't have to dedicate the entire two weeks to re-reading - as long as you do some re-reading during the time you're still participating!
- Use #rereadathon on twitter and instagram to share the rereading love. Follow me @NinjaBookSwap (where I'll probably be tweeting from) or @armchairbythesea (on Instagram) or say hi in the comments.
- To enter any giveaways run during the event you must be signed up via this link up. If you are not signed up your entries will be disqualified.
That's it! All the details are still to be determined. If you have ideas for mini challenges or would like to host a giveaway of your favourite reread please contact me via the buttons in the left hand sidebar, and please spread the word in all the ways you know how! Last time it was so fun talking about rereading and connecting with new and old friends and I'm hoping it will be this time too, the more the merrier!
Looking forward to it. As well as rereading some favourites from recent years, I plan to reread a load of school stories from my childhood in "research" for this year's NaNoWriMo. Yay rereadathon!ReplyDelete
ahh school books are the best! I've been reading the Chalet School a lot recently :-) I'm so glad I started the whole ReReadathon thing!Delete
Can't wait to take part! I was thinking the other day that there's an old favourite I want to reread :)ReplyDelete
Aw yay glad to have you! :-) It's a great event for rediscovering books you've not read for years!Delete
I was just listing books I wanted to re-read and then saw this post so it seemed like an excellent opportunity! :DReplyDelete
Whoop! I love how stuff comes together like that sometimes!Delete
I will definitely be joining :)ReplyDelete
Amazing! Looking forward to chatting with you during the event!Delete
Thanks for hosting. Sounds like fun.ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining! :-)Delete
So excited for some old rereads and some new books as well! Thank you Bex!ReplyDelete
Excited to have you join us! :-)Delete
Thanks for hosting! I have several books I would like to reread and usually reread a book or two every couple of months, so this will be perfect for encouraging more rereading!ReplyDelete
That's what it's designed for! It's also helped me cut down the number of books I'm keeping - if I'm not immediately excited by the idea of rereading it now it goes!Delete
I signed with my tumblr account (I hope it's okay) scarlet-wltch.tumblr.com I love rereading my books, so it'll encourage me ! Plus I'll be reading with other people and it's always nice. But in France that'll be the beginning of the school year, I hope I won't have to much homework.ReplyDelete
Tumblr is fine! Anywhere you can talk to us :-) Don't feel pressured, if school gets in the way obviously that's more important, you can still join in with the twitter chat as we'll just be generally talking about rereading rather than anything specific! I'll post when it is at the beginning of the event!Delete
Yay, can't wait! Good call having it over two weeks, there's never enough time to read everything you want to :)ReplyDelete
Yeah that's what we thought! Plus it gives everyone more chance to visit and chat :-)Delete
I've decided to sign up this time around! I'll use Twitter and Instagram as usual. I literally JUST rearranged all my books with the ones I've already read all together - apart from half-finished series where I want to reread them from the beginning, but they're easy to spot on my shelves anyway - so it should be easy to find some old favourites to jump into! :)ReplyDelete
Yay glad you're joining!:-DDelete