Because I'm actually keeping a record of what I read this year I can actually do stats and check in on how I'm doing with my bookish goals for this year! For those of you who aren't bothered about or interested in stats, this will be a very boring post and I'm sorry. If you'd rather, I'm posting about craft stuff on Monday and fairytales on Friday with something else bookish in between, come back then!
This year so far I have started 63 books... and finished 45 of them! Really not a bad number for me all things considered though. Obviously I do not suffer from this problem with DNFing stuff that some bloggers seem to have!
|Best Book by a Woman so far|
|Best Book by a man so far|
|Best Book by a Diverse Author|
|Best nonfiction book so far|
Finally, 11 of my total of 45 have been graphic novels comprising three different series and a couple of standalones. So far in 2015 I've read:
* Fables: Witches, Rose Red, Super Team, Inherit the Wind by Bill Willingham
* Fairest: Wide Awake by Bill Willingham
* Saga: Volume 1, Saga: Volume 2 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
* Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life, Scott Pilgrim vs The World by Bryan Lee O'Malley
* Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh
* Blankets by Craig Thompson
I can't choose one favourite for graphic novels. It's a tie between these two frickin awesome books everybody should be reading.
So that's the first half of 2015! Let's see if I can get some more diversity in there before the end!