Book to Music Challenge
So firstly I want to say that I love this challenge! It's hosted by Medusa's Library and basically what you have to do is make a playlist to go along with one of your favourite books. The songs on this playlist that I'm currently making on Spotify for Little Women (pretty much my favourite book of all time) will seem like they have no relation whatsoever to it, but what can I say? They immediately jumped to mind!
Apologies for the amount of Disney!
1. Sunny Afternoon - The Kinks
2. I'll Make a Man Out of You - Mulan
3. Pack Up - Eliza Doolittle
4. Pencil Full of Lead - Paolo Nutini
5. In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning - Jamie Cullum
6. Whistle While You Work - Snow White
7. Someone Like You - Adele
8. Octopus's Garden - The Beatles
9. Trouble - Ray LaMontagne
10. Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles
11. You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You - Jamie Cullum
12. Feeling Good - either Muse or Nina Simone depending on your preference!
13. Home - Michael Buble
14. American Tune - Simon & Garfunkel
Ohhh, I like this! Pack Up is SO CHEERY. Pencil Full of Lead ALWAYS makes me smile, without fail. In the Wee Small Hours... is one of my favourites. Whistle While You Work really DOES make you want to be productive. Feeling Good works either way, though I'm rather partial to the Muse version. I think I might have to do this challenge this afternoon! :)ReplyDelete
Excellent playlist! Thank you for playing. I'll have to go listen to some of those. I only know about half of them off the top of my head.ReplyDelete