Friday 4 January 2013

January Telling Tales Review Link up!


And so it begins! The second year of the Telling Tales Challenge is upon us! Every month (as close to the beginning as I remember to do it!) I'll be posting a review link up where you can come and post reviews of anything and everything you've read for the challenge in that month. Then I'll put all the reviews into a master list, like I did last year

If you'd like to join us in the challenge, you can sign up here, and if you want to talk about the challenge on twitter, please add the hashtag #ttchallenge, so I can find your posts easily! Alternatively you can tag me in (@fairybookgirl). The master list of reviews can be found here. Thanks and happy reading! 


3 comments:

  1. I've decided to expand from regular earth mythology into Middle Earth mythology: hello Silmarillion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My scheduled book this month was Brodi Ashton's Everneath, but I'm also adding an anthology that features retellings of Filipino myths and folklore. (A cross-posting from another challenge.)

    ReplyDelete