Friday 4 January 2013

2013 Young Adult Reading Challenge


This is absolutely my last challenge for 2013, but I had to sign up for it as it ties in so well with my personal YA reading project! I'm just going to go for the easiest level as I've already got quite a lot of other reading commitment, so I'm going to attempt to read 12 books. Here's my list: 


  1. Eragon by Christopher Paolini
  2. Looking for Alaska by John Green
  3. Paper Towns by John Green
  4. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
  5. Shiver by Maggie Steifvater
  6. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  7. The Giver by Lois Lowry
  8. The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
  9. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
  10. The Outsiders by S.E Hinton
  11. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
  12. Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed Looking for Alaska, looks like some great books here. Good luck with your challenge!

    ReplyDelete