Friday 7 December 2012

Book Sale!



I know how much you guys love a book sale, so I thought I'd spread the word. Next March I am doing a 10k run (or more likely a walk at the rate I'm currently training but still!) in aid of the National Literacy Trust. As part of the registration you get a free Where's Wally outfit and it's going to be great. For more info on it, go here and if you want to sponsor me for my pain you can do so here.

The main point of this post really, though, was to tell you all that to raise money for this, I'm selling some of my books. There is a list here. I'm charging 50p (approximately 80 cents) a book plus postage - if you're interested in buying one (or some), just email me at thetangledwebweweave (at) gmail (dot) com and we'll work it out! It will probably need to be payment via paypal but if that's a problem just let me know. Please help me out and spread the word! :-)

7 comments:

  1. Can't see the ones you're selling but would love to buy some :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having a stupid moment, forgot to link and now internets died! The list is on the Books for Sale page! :-)

      Delete
    2. Oh thanks, I'll take a look ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh maaaaan, I totally asked for The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy for Christmas, otherwise I would have snapped it right up! Will peruse the list more though, I'm sure there's something I'll want haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Christmas so sucks for book shopping. I spend months going 'oooh they have this.... oh but I put it on my Christmas list' *sadface*

      Delete
    2. And isn't it ALWAYS a book you've been looking for for AGES, and you finally give up and go 'fiiiine, I'll let someone pay full price for it for Christmas *SIGH*' and then you find it in BOTH the library and a charity shop for about 30p about a day after. Always happens with at least one book!

      Delete
    3. YES! Every. Single. Year.

      It is infuriating.

      Delete