Tuesday 3 July 2012

The Telling Tales Challenge July Link Up!


We're more than halfway through the year now, which is a bit scary! But a lot of people still seem to be going strong with the challenge which is great. June was undoubtedly my best month so far - I managed to review 6 books for the challenge! Admittedly 3 were mini reviews of the Fables series, but still, I feel like I achieved a lot! 

I've finally managed to create a master list of everybody's reviews, which is here, and is really interesting, as there are only a couple of duplicates. We're reading pretty widely!!

If you haven't signed up for this challenge yet but still want to you can do so here, and if you want to talk about it on twitter you can do so using #TTChallenge.

Here's the link up for this month, happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment