None of them are new, but all are in good condition, and they are all brilliant books!
The first book I have up for grabs (awful expression, always brings to mind crabs and their big scary pincers for some reason...), is a hardback copy of Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult. I bought this because I love Jodi Picoult and just couldn't wait, and it was brilliant. You can read my review of it here, but I don't like to keep hardbacks as they take up too much space, so there you go! It has only been read once and is in great condition. Unfortunately this available for UK entrants only, as last time I posted a hardback to America it cost me about £12. That was way back last year, postage has gone way up since then, and I am just not that rich, sorry! Don't despair though, the next two prizes are open internationally!
The next two prizes are pairs of books by two authors that I love.
People may have heard me going on (and on, and on , and on) about my love for Scarlett Thomas' books, and I have a habit of just buying her books wherever I see them. Currently we have three copies of The End of Mr Y in our house, and so I am donating one of them, along with a copy of her codebreaking, anti-capitalist novel of awesome, Popco to one lucky person. They are both seriously worth reading - if you want a synopsis, titles link up to Goodreads!
Finally, people keep giving me Philippa Gregory novels that I already own, and so I'm sharing the love. The third prize I have available to everybody (ignore the terrible edge-of-table picture) is two of Philippa Gregory's novels; The Other Boleyn Girl, and The White Queen. I loved them both!
- To win Lone Wolf you must live in the UK. For the other two prizes you can live anywhere in the world
- You can enter to win any or all of the prizes
- Enter by leaving a comment on this post including your email, which country you are visiting from, and which prizes (1,2 and/or 3) you want to win.
- You can get an extra entry by following me (@fairybookgirl) on Twitter. Include your Twitter handle in your comment!
- You can get another extra entry by tweeting about the giveaway. If you do this, please include my Twitter handle in your tweet so that I know you've done it!
- I will contact the winners by email on Thursday 19th July. They will have until Saturday evening to respond, when I will pick a new winner.
Spread the word! Tell your friends! I really need the space!