Friday 17 May 2013

Bout of Books Thursday



Thursday

Today was not the best day, readathonwise. I did finish knitting a teeny tiny blanket for a premature baby though, so not a total washout. I did manage to read about 20 pages of The Craft Business Handbook though while knitting blocks for my friend.... 

Pages read: 20ish
Books read from: The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach, and The Craft Business Handbook
Books finished: Laura's Handmade Life by Amanda Addison & The Craft Business Handbook
Blogs visited: .......
Snacks consumed: Some chocolate and vanilla ice cream

Bring on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. How was 'Laura's Handmade Life'? It came into the shop at one point but we were really struggling for books at the start of the alphabet so I didn't steal it... Should I squirrel it away next time?

    ReplyDelete