Saturday 3 November 2012

The Telling Tales Challenge November Link up!


I can't believe it's November already! Time has gone ridiculously quickly this year, and the last three weeks have whizzed by. This is late because (for those who don't know) I had my little baby boy almost exactly three weeks ago, and life has been a bit of a blur since then! Because of that I've not managed to do much reading this month, and am still in the middle of The Annotated Brothers Grimm. Not sure when I'll finish it but I also finally succumbed and bought Emma Donoghue's Kissing the Witch: Old Tales in New Skins which I've wanted pretty much forever so I'm really excited to start that! 

I hope everybody's still going strong and enjoying their reading! :-) 

As ever, the master list is here if you want to check out what everybody's been reading or are looking for inspiration. 
And if you feel like signing up for the last two months of the year, you can do so here.

1 comment: