JOIN THE SUMMER READING LIST CHALLENGE
Do you miss having a Summer Reading List? Never had one but want one? Just love making lists? Come and join us! Sign up post is here

Saturday, 17 March 2012

Mini Hiatus Type Stuff

Hello people, I just thought I'd post a warning for once rather than just disappearing. I have a huge week coming up in my personal life, and we're anticipating that it's going to be really difficult and stressful, therefore I probably won't be around too much for the next week or two. I will still be reading, and it may work out that blogging and stuff will actually help me destress - I hope so, but just in case it doesn't I thought I'd just say so that nobody wonders where I am!

Have a great couple of weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck, Bex.

    Life can kinda sneak up on us and give us a good ole kick in the pants! I hope the next few weeks won't be too stressful.

    Every Good Wish on this St. Patrick's Day!

    Bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck -- I hope you find some time for yourself amidst all that stress!

    ReplyDelete