Monday 19 September 2011

Married :-)

Hey everybody, I'm back! The wedding and honeymoon were awesome, and now it's back to work and business as usual :-) Unfortunately, though, I will still be less active than usual on the blog front. Some things have happened which require my time. I can't talk about them, but basically there are a few people who need looking after, and I need to be available to be there for them. I will still be posting at least once a week, and hopefully more often when possible, and am by no means going 'on hiatus' or anything so drastic, but just wanted to explain (ish) why I may be around less than usual! I am missing blogging loads, and miss keeping up with all your awesomeness. I promise I will be back soon. Meanwhile, here is a picture from the wedding :-)

This is me doing my 'aren't I so awesome' face... it's hugely sarcastic, and basically what I do whenever someone points a camera at my face, or gives me a compliment...

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! What a wonderful and young bride. Wish you and your husband the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PREEEEEEEEEETTTY LADY! more pictures please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou! :-D and I will definitely be puttiing more up soon, don't worry! I'm totally obsessed with wedding photos at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look beautiful and so happy again huge congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete