Wednesday 9 February 2011

The Irresistibly Sweet Award!



I'm immensely excited about my first ever award :-) Thankyou so much to Teacher/Learner for passing it on to me! For this, I'm meant to list 4 guilty pleasures, and then pass the award on to 6 other bloggers. So... when I thought of guilty pleasures, these are the first things that came to mind:
1. Gossip Girl - I really hate that I love it so much, but I can't stop. I have seasons 1-3 on box set, and I will just sit and watch the episodes back to back all day, until somebody comes and makes me get up and do things...which ties in quite nicely with,
2. Staying in my pajamas all day!
3. Drinking hot chocolate withe marshmallows from Morelli's (just the most amazing thing, except their hot chocolate with an ice cream float. Weird mixture of hot and cold at the same time. It's like something from Enid Blyton's Magic Faraway Tree, with that land that had the machine that gave you whatever food you asked for...) on the beach.
4. Reading chick lit, and watching silly films that just make me feel happy (i.e. Love Actually, Little Miss Sunshine, Four Weddings and a Funeral, 27 Dresses, Pretty Woman etc...)

And here are my six, purely for the fact that they're the first blogs I read when I started out blogging, and loved them all!

Happy Wednesday!! (also, I really like the cake....!)

4 comments:

  1. Can I just tell you that Love, Actually is one of my all time favorite movies. It's both fantastical and realistic. (I love that scene where he is telling the wife of his best friend that he is in love with her, through flash cards. *sigh*).

    Oh, and I used to watch GG, but after the first couple of seasons I just let it go. My embarrassing weaknesses? Pretty Little Liars, Grey's Anatomy, and Jersey Shore. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youuuuu!!!! The hot chocolate float sounds DELIGHTFUL! I didn't even know that's possible but it sounds yummy. :)

    Can't wait to get back to blogging and share this award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!! I'm flattered!

    I totally love your guilty pleasures, especially a day spent in your pyjamas and drinking hot chocolate, hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome :) I didn't realize it your first award--nice! Yum, that hot chocolate sounds terrific...must resist urge to...sorry where were we? :D Silly movies are the best for cheering me up--I love LMS, too. I also recommend anything by Mel Brooks :)

    ReplyDelete